Monday, August 4, 2014

Well everyone. NEWS FLASH. This week went by SO fast.

Well everyone. NEWS FLASH. This week went by SO fast.

To start off, I already love my calling. It's stressful and super hard to not be able to magically fix the problems the sisters have in their companionships, or in their areas, but this week has been amazing. On Tuesday I went to my first Consejo de lLideres (Leadership Counsel) where we basically talked about what's going on in the mission and what we need to do better as leaders to change the culture of the mission. It was a lot of information, numbers, stats, and a lot of talking and discussing for one day, but it was super great. President Fortuna is such an amazing man and he loves us, and this work so much. We all left super excited for this month, and especially because August has 5 Saturdays! (5 weekends to baptize! WOO!) 

We are over 6 companionships of sisters who are all amazing. 
-Hermana Gonzalez and Hermana Balbuena :La Peña C. We share a ward/area with them, so we have them close, which is nice because it's easier to help them. 
-Hermana Fuentes and Hermana Martinez :Moterrey (Training and opening and area. WOO!) Hermana Fuentes and I go home together. She's super great and was in fact my sister training leader last transfer. 
-Hermana Castillo and Hermana Kuhns: La Quezada (Hermana Kuhns, she was in my district in the MTC.)
-Hermana Rojas and Hermana Poroj: Residenciales (I don't really know them yet, other than through the phone, but we have interchanges with them tomorrow.) 
-Hermana Moran and Hermana Prince: Boulevard (Yes my old companion from La Paz... She's training and a little stressed, but they're doing great.) 
-Hermana Ixcoy and Hermana Hansen (Just baptized a family of 5 and are rockin!) 

Anyway, if you care. Ha ha. I guess I've probably thought about myself for a total of 3 and a half seconds this week and that's why I don't really have much to say. But it's great. These last two transfers are going to fly by.

I'm happy. The happiest I've been in a while and for sure on my whole mission and it really is just because I'm loosing myself in this amazing work. 

WOW. Sister Missionary Email for sure. But hey, I'm a sister missionary. 
I DONT KNOW ENGLISH. So its fine. 

I LOVE EVERYONE. 

Take care of each other. 
Be good. 

Hermanita Ludlow 

No comments:

Post a Comment