Monday, August 11, 2014

Press forward, Saints, with steadfast faith in Christ. Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia!


 
This week went by so fast. Like what?
This week we went to the Multi Zone Conference for Boulevar and Torocagua. We talked about the doctorine of Christ and changing our feelings of fear into faith. It actually went really well. This week we are in charge of the Multi Zone Conference for Country and La Quezada, so that'll be great because we'll be able to work out the kinks in our presentation. I love my calling, both as a missionary and a sister training leader and am happy and humbled to be a part of this amazing work.
We also had interchanges with the sisters from Residenciales who have been stuggling a little bit in their area. I went with Hermana Rojas who came to take my place in La Paz when I left there. We mostly talked about La Paz and the members/investigators from there. We were able to place a date with the family they are teaching and they will be baptized the 30th of this month. It's already been such an amazing experiance to be able to help the sisters.
As for our area, we don't have a ton of progressing investigators, but we are working with Juventina who's 55 and has a boyfriend who's a member. We placed a date with her for the 30th too. So now we just need to get them married, have her come to church and be reading the Book of Mormon in these next 3 weeks. No sweat.
I'm doing great. Trying not to think too much about the time. It's a little distracting, but having this calling is keeping me focused.
I was missin' Moab BIG TIME this week. Moab nostalgia will kill me.
Thanks for everything. I love you all. Too much.
Take care of eachother.
Look up the hymn Press Forward Saints. 1 because I'm out of time to write out the words, and 2 because I'm too lazy.
Hermana Ludlow
Jacob... can you figure out a way to send me ¨Homeward Bound¨?
Silvia Watts... I know youre busy being engaged, but write me! Ya'idiot.
I LOVE EVERYONE

Press Forward, Saints

1. Press forward, Saints, with steadfast faith in Christ,
    With hope's bright flame alight in heart and mind,
    With love of God and love of all mankind.
 (Chorus)
    Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia!
2. Press forward, feasting on the word of Christ.
    Receive his name, rejoicing in his might.
    Come unto God; find everlasting light.
 (Chorus)
    Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia!
3. Press on, enduring in the ways of Christ.
    His love proclaim thru days of mortal strife.
    Thus saith our God: "Ye have eternal life!"
 (Chorus)
    Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia!

No comments:

Post a Comment