Monday, August 25, 2014

Anyway. The mission's the best. Love you all. Be good. Take care of each other.


My mind is all over the place, so this is going to be brief. (Also for the lack of time. 40 minutes never gets easier. Even after 16 months.)
This week was crazy. It included a lot of interchanges and trips to the hospital to help the sisters who have dengue, our Zone conference, giving orientation to the new trainers and their companions who came last transfer, coming home to having the house full of water because the tube to our pila broke the day the water came, and loosing our cell phone along with 400 lempiras in the bus. So yeah, just your average week as a missionary.
 


 
It was a good week though. Good times spent with the sisters and with my companion in the long bus and taxi rides. I love Hermana Rosales so much. Easily one of my favorites. She is one of the most selfless people I've ever met. She's amazing. We just hope and pray we don't have transfers next week, because I really want her to be my last companion, but we'll see. The best news though is that our investigator who's boyfriend is a member FINALLY came to church yesterday. She has a date for the 13th, but we still need to convince them to get married. (Prayers are appreciated)
Anyway. The mission's the best. Love you all. Be good. Take care of each other.
Hermana Ludlow
PS... recognize Presidents tie anyone?
Niels. Are you still alive? I read some letters from you the other day. I opened up that red box with your name on it in my memories. Hope real life is treatin' you alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment