Monday, July 28, 2014

''The Lord doesn't call the qualified, he qualifies the called.''


I´m a missionary
I´m in La Peña, Honduras
I´m happy. 
I´m a sister training leader. 
I'm with Hermana Rosales 

(Yes, Hermana WATTS, your old area. Everyone loves you here, and I love it here.) 

This week has been amazing. I'm short on time, like always, but just know that I´m well and happy. This calling is so amazing already and I can already tell that the little time I have left is going to FLY by.

Highlight of this week was for sure the meeting we had as sister training leaders with President. He is such an amazing man. He told as that we are his eyes and his hands here in the mission and that he has a lot of trust and confidence in us. These next few weeks are going to be full of going on echanges with the 6 companionships of Hermanas, speaking in 3 Zone Conferences, doing the evaluations for those that are in their training/being trained and giving orientation to the new missionaries that come to the field this next transfer. I´m happy and excited to be where I am. And hey, if your not happy, get happy, because there's not enough time to wish for what we don't have. 

I love you all so much and think and pray for each of you daily.
''The Lord doesn't call the qualified, he qualifies the called.''

Be good and take care of each other.
I LOVE EVERYONE 

Hermana Ludlow

No comments:

Post a Comment