Monday, July 21, 2014

I love this work so much. And I love these people.


Hats off to two weeks in a row with emails from friends who got proposed to! Just over here gearin' up for what next Monday brings. But honestly, congratulations Tiff and Sylvia. Love you both too much and am so happy for you.
This week was another good one. My last week here in Tiloarque. Wednesdays' transfers and we know I'm heading out for two reasons. One, as you all know Hermana Bradshaw's training, and honestly, though I'm a bit nervous to leave the area in her hands, I know she'll do great and training will be just what she needs to forget herself and get to work. It'll be good for her. Also, when we went to the meeting for the missionaries that are going to train last Wednesday, President Fortuna called me into his office. What I thought would be mostly just talking about my companion turned into ''Hermana Ludlow, How do you feel about being a Sister Training Leader?''  (obviously said in spanish)
So, I'm excited to help the sisters out in the best way I can and am grateful for the oportunity. I'm a lil nervous, but like my Dad told me, ''The Lord qualifies us'' and that's so true. I'm sad to leave Tiloarque, but the mission and life are all about change, so it'll be good. (I'm also anxious to see where I'm going to go, as it will most likely be my last area.)
Yesterday was a little rough though. Durning the Sacrament hymn I looked up to see the the bishopric and some beloved members singing with the biggest smiles on their faces and remembered I was leaving and totally started to cry. I AM MY MOTHERS DAUGHTER everyone. Anyway then after the bishop was like ''You're leaving arent you?'' Tiloarque is an amazing area and the members here are so wonderful. I've decided that leaving areas here is way harder than leaving home because at least I know you'll all be there when I get back.
I love this work so much. And I love these people.
God is so good.
Be good k? I'll see you soon.
Hermana Ludlow
PS I feel like the pictures are pretty self explanitory, but just so we all know I have been in the mission long enough to use a 625 count box of qtips. So thats cool.
PS Happy Birthday Leah Damron, Quinn and Eomer this week. Love you all.

I LOVE EVERYONE





No comments:

Post a Comment