Monday, July 7, 2014

4th of July Honduras style



Hey Everyone!

Thanks for all the 4th of July lovin/ photos/ videos... not like they made me a little homesick or anything.... What? Never. But really. The 4th of July was definitely just another day here, but it was a good one. All us white kids dressed for the occasion for our Zone Meeting, said the pledge and sang the national anthem. Then we went to Wendy's after the meeting.

We had interchanges this week with the sister training leaders this week and it was actually super great. I went to Loarque for the night (and had to sleep on this very freaky bunny blanket.... not cool). But it was good to be with a companion that has about the same time in the mission because our lessons flowed so well together. 

The Ochoa Family is rockin' and giving us a bunch of references to work with. They are so great and have such strong, sweet testimonies. (of which they bore yesterday.) German's testimony made me cry like a little baby. They are such an amazing family and I am so happy for the chance I got to be here with them. 

Anyway I ran out of time as always, but the work is good. Its a little slow, but good. God is so great and we are seeing little miracles every day. I love this gospel and I love ALL of you. 

Be good k?

Hermana Ludlow 

Family: Love you all!!! ( Happy Birthday Leah and Moss) 
Friends on missions: You're all too good to be true.

I LOVE EVERYONE.

Lisa and Sara Ross. Send me photos of yourselves k? 



No comments:

Post a Comment