Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Good News, I'm Alive

Hermana Ludlow holed up with food water and what!!! a weapon.
                                               GOOD NEWS EVERYONE. I'M ALIVE.
Now that it's over I can tell you all...
Here in Honduras when elections role around, you'd probably better just stay in your house. We were stuck in the house Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, only leaving to go to Sacrament Meeting on Sunday. Sunday and Monday night a lot of riots were to be heard including car horns, fireworks and yelling. No harm came upon us, so mostly it was just exciting, until it got annoying with all the noise, and then boring.
STAYING IN THE HOUSE AS A MISSIONARY IS THE WORST.
You always think it'll be nice to take a break. But it's the worst!
Boredom
Nostalgia
Hunger
Boredem
BOREDEM
Worrying about your investigators
Boredom.
But the good news is, it's over.
Free, free at last.
My companion and I are excited to jump back into work. We found some really positive families last week and also an 18 year old named Eric who on our second visit accepted a baptismal date. He's super great and excited to learn more. He's studying chemistry... I think. (Sometimes the Spanish still gets me.)

Familia Elvir are still doing great. Marlin wanted to know more about Joseph Smith when we went to visit them last Saturday, so we told her she could read in Joseph Smith history and she was so excited. By the time we went back on Tuesday, she had almost read the whole thing and began to give a very detailed summary of Joseph Smiths life. I love them. Seriously.
God is so good to us you guys.
I hope you all know and realize that.
Being a missionary is hard, but so worth it.
Love you all.
Niels sure put it well when he said, "Take care of each other"
BAY, You're a missionary!!!! I love you so much!
Family, Love and miss you all. And pray for you all every day. I pray to know what I can do here for each of you like President Park said in my setting apart blessing. Here I am waiting for the answers of what I need to be doing specifically for each of you. Shoot me an email if you've got something.
EVERYONE, I LOVE YOU

Hermana Ludlow

No comments:

Post a Comment