Monday, November 11, 2013

Don't forget your favorite missionary and that Christmas is coming up........ Just kidding, But really.

 
 
Our district leader Elder College got me this cupcake for my birthday. I mean technically it wasn't my birthday anymore, but here in the mission, you celebrate things on Mondays. P-day for the win!
Our investigator that's progressing the most is named Luz. At first when we went with her she said "sin compromiso" to everything!!!! But now, she knows she needs to get married to her "husband", start coming to church and get baptized. Her daughter (who's inactive) said we're the first missionaries to get her to do anything. That just goes to show that everyone has their time. NOW is her time.
Well I used up all my internet time writing personal emails to you all.... Sorry for how short this is.
Love you all.
Don't forget your favorite missionary and that Christmas is coming up....
Just kidding
But really.
Hermana Ludlow

No comments:

Post a Comment