Monday, November 4, 2013

It's good to be fully involved in the Lords work.



                                                 Photo of me looking over all of Talanga
 
Happy birthday to me. Not the average birthday if ya ask me, but it's good to be fully involved in the Lords work. This is where he needs me and I'm seeing it more and more every day. Time goes by so quick and there is so much yet to be done. Thank you all for your birthday wishes though. You all mean the world to me.
This week we haven't been having heaps of success. Despite our efforts, our dear friend Felix who was chugging along great now won't come to church because he doesn't want to give up coffee.
Our goal this week is to find the families that the Lord has prepared for us. Because they're there, just waiting.
I don't know you guys. I think I've been out long enough to feel like I don't need to write you all a ton. This is my life now, and its a good one. Can anyone believe its almost been 7 months. Wow. I don't know.
Just know I'm doing well, I'm healthy and happy.
God is so good.
Love you all
Hermana Ludlow
 
The Elders in my district, Jorge Luiz, my companion and I up at the caves in the hills overlooking Talango.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment