Monday, October 21, 2013

Tangalita mi amor

 
 
 
This week.
We went out to Agua Blanca (as always) and taught my favorite Family. When we were there on Saturday talking about Fabricio's baptism, Marlin also brought up how I better come back in 7 years when Justin is old enough to be baptized... Also for when they go through the temple. So basically words can't express how much I love this family. (Meish... Honduras trip? Whataya say?)
We had interviews with the President this week. I talked to him about how hard it is for me to feel like I'm adequate to be here, as a missionary, training a new missionary for that matter and all he said was "Tengo mucho confianza en usted, y el Senor tiene mucho confianza en usted." We aren't perfect, but the Lord doesn't call the qualified, he qualifies the called.
Sorry this is short, but I just don't feel like I have a ton to say besides, don't worry about me because I am doing great. I love this gospel. Read the Book of Mormon everyday. It will change your life. It's changed mine in more ways than I can explain.
Thank you for your love, emails, and letters.
I love you all
Hermana Ludlow

No comments:

Post a Comment