Monday, June 2, 2014

This week was NUTS.

This week was NUTS.
The mission is for sure full of its ups and downs.
MONDAY, down... We didn't have Pday since we were going to go to the temple on Thursday.
TUESDAY, normal
WEDNESDAY, normal
THURSDAY, up Temple trip! It was so great to finally go back to the temple. We were going to go to the 8:00 session with our zone but since we had a member drive us, we got there late and had to wait for the 10 session which turned out to be better because we were in the same session as three of the sisters from my goup that I havent seen in like 3 months. President also was in our session too so that was another bonus. He's such an amazing man.
My temple day was amazing. It was mostly full of thoughtful prayers for all of you (mostly my family) and I felt so much at peace with the things that I prayed about. I love being in the temple so much. Its such an amazing opportunity to just be in silence (pretty sure its the ONLY place in Honduras that's quiet) If you didn't take up my offer and go this week, GUESS WHAT? I'ts not too late. Go this week!
DOWN.... That night when we got home our house was FLOODED from the excessive amonts of rain. At 9:30pm we grabbed what we could and headed for the sisters house in Roble Oeste (close to the temple) and slept there for the night. It was super wierd because 1 year ago from that day I was sleeping there my first night here in Honduras.

Anyway. I'm out of time, as always, but the moral of the story is that the mission and life are full of ups and downs and rain and storms and things that suck, but then we just pick up, and start over again.
 
God is good
The Gospel is true.

Love you all.
Be Good.
Stay safe
& take care of eachother.
 
Hermana Ludlow
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment