Monday, June 16, 2014

Hey America! (And Chile, and Argentina, and Spain and Nicaragua and Japan, and anyone else reading this)



Hey America! (And Chile, and Argentina, and Spain and Nicaragua and Japan, and anyone else reading this)

We had TRANSFERS this week. I'm still here in Tiloarque with Hermana ALEANNDRA BRADSHAW. Shes cute and nice and from Ogden (well South Weber... but no one probably even knew that existed so she always says Ogden.) She just finished her training so has the time that I have left. So crazy. I'm starting to feel old here. But the best part is that she totally reminds me of myself 10 months ago. She had a rough time in her training and wanted to go home. (Ring a bell anyone?) So, now its my turn to be the companion Hermana Gallardo (shout out) was for me. President thinks he so tricky like that. But no, I'm super excited. She's super great. And I have an American companion for the 4th of July everyone. (God even anwers our selfish prayers. :))

The Ochoas got baptised this week! AMAZING experience. They were so happy and Lisandro (the 4 year old wanted to get baptized too. Bless his heart) But no, the service was amazing and tons of the members came to support. Then after the baptism German (the dad) was like "This means we get to wear white shirts and ties to church now right?" Love them. They are so great and were so prepared for this gospel. 

Gotta go. 
I love EVERYONE. 
Be good. 
Take care of each other.

Hermana Ludlow










No comments:

Post a Comment