Monday, December 30, 2013



What did you do this morning?
Welp, I did my laundry, by hand. Lovin' life.


This week was great. Things are finally starting to look up here in La Paz. We actually found a lot of new people to teach this week including two families. I feel like I was really sent to this area to help my companion and strengthen the ward and less actives here. It's been rough these past few weeks, but I'm starting to feel like this really is where I'm supposed to be. The Lord works in mysterious ways. 

Talking to all of my favorite people on this earth on Christmas was probably one of the best days of my life, but hey, let's just spend it together next year. Whatta ya say? 

Christmas was mostly just another day in the mission other than the disgusting amounts of food we ate. Tamales, Torejas, Chicken, Tamales, rice, sandwhiches, tamales, tortillas, tamales. I agree with Niels on this one though. Heaven and Hell for sure. SO MUCH FOOD. 

God is good.
Little by little our companionship is getting better. My companion really is great. 
It's basically January of 2014 so thats nuts. 
We're going to the temple next week on the 8th!!! So pumped. 

Well I love you all. 
As always there are 23 seconds to write, but know you're all loved and I pray for all of you. 

-Friends on missions-D&C 43 15-16
-BAY YOURE IN ARGENTINA!!!
-Family, send me churchy music. I'm dyyying

I LOVE EVERYONE
 
 D&C 43 15-16
15 Again I say, hearken ye elders of my church, whom I have appointed: Ye are not sent forth to be taught, but to teach the children of men the things which I have put into your hands by the power of my Spirit;
 16 And ye are to be taught from on high. Sanctify yourselves and ye shall be endowed with power, that ye may give even as I have spoken.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment