Monday, December 9, 2013

"If there's one thing the people of Honduras need, it's the gospel."-President Fortuna




Transfers are the day after tomorrow, and I've been feeling freaky all week. The anticipation, excitement and nervousness all wadded up into one knot tying stomach ache. I'm excited though. Whatever happens will be great. God is good and he knows what I need and what these people need.
"If there's one thing the people of Honduras need, it's the gospel."-President Fortuna
Christmas is in the air and how sweet it is. I have to admit that spending Christmas here is going to be so weird, in more ways than one.
-Its hot and there is zero snow
-99% probability that I'll be in a new area with a new companion.
-Far away from loved ones
-etc etc. 
But, don't get me wrong, I'm way excited. I'm pretty sure there's proabably no better way to spend the Christmas season than as a missionary.
This week flew by. We found 2 new families that seem positive and are progressing. The biggest issue is that almost NO ONE here is married, nor seems to see the need to be. Frustrating.
I'm grateful more and more everyday to have been raised in this gospel. Outside of Provo Utah, it's a whole different world and these people need the gospel. As much as some don't want to admit it or don't even know it, they are starving and searching for it. It's just so great to be such a small part of such a big thing here as a missionary.
Love you all.
As always, zero time.
Tanner. PAULA though! That close up of here brought me to tears so I'm sure you probs died. Tell your mom shes to cute and nice to be real.
Bayley and Lisa. You are both the prettiest missionaries I have ever seen. Thanks for the sending photos!
Jacob. So happy for you. So glad youre doing what you love.
Family. I love you more than there are words to describe.
I LOVE EVERYONE
B

No comments:

Post a Comment