Monday, July 29, 2013






Hey my loves!

Gonna keep this one a little short so I can send more personal emails (which I have been super bad at due to time) 

Working a lot in Agua Blanca this week! We have two super awesome investigators out there that have dates for the 10th of August! We also went out there on P-day last week to spend time with Hermana Melgar (the member that lives out there that's been helping us a TON!) to have lunch and take pictures with her. She's so awesome, always feeds us and gives us tonssss of mangos and treats. Cutest cutie. 

The Hermanas from LoArque (Hermana Vasques and Hermana Lopez) came to check up on us... I think mostly to get a feel for if I'm ready to train. SCARY. What if that happens? I guess we'll find out in a short 3 and a half weeks!!! SO crazy. Time goes by so quick here (most of the time) so that's great. 

Things have been going a lot better with my companion since the Hermanas came to visit us on Wednesday. I feel like we are communicating and working better together. I don't know what it was, but the last few weeks with her have been pretty rough. THINGS ARE GOOD THOUGH. 

This gospel is true you guys. I love you all. Youre all in my prayers.

Got MY PACKAGE this week. THANKS MOM. Love you so much!
Got 4 letters from Leah (sister)
Cutest letter from Bay (pictures included)
Letter/poem/photos from Chris. You bestie. 
THANKS EVERYONE. YOURE ALL NICIES!

Tan! GO ON A MISSION TOMORROW K? AHHHHHHHH

Missionary friends (Especially Emily Newman) Read D&C 15:6... Em do you remember that conversation we had in Moab before you left? Eternal friendships!!!! 

Cool! I love everyone!
Hermana Ludlow
 
Doctrine and Covenants 15:6
 
 And now, behold, I say unto you, that the thing which will be of the most worth unto you will be to adeclare brepentance unto this people, that you may bring csouls unto me, that you may drest with them in the ekingdom of my fFather. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment