Monday, April 2, 2012

The hardest thing

There are so many words. Too many, not enough, the wrong ones. Words.

I knew it was going to be hard to leave them behind, but this was harder than I thought. I didn't expect to have to pull over and have my mom drive us the rest of the way. I didnt expect to read those letters aloud to her as I hardly managed to choke back tears. It just happened, and I don't have words.

(This is the only picture where most of us are looking and it's clear enough that you can make out all our faces, sord of.)

I know we've all said how things won't change, and when I come back it'll be like I never left, but I can't help but worry. I am my fathers daughter, which means I'm a stresser. I know it's only for four months, but think about all that has happened in one month. In one month, my life has completely changed for the better. I have grown closer to the most beautiful people imaginable. 

This picture makes me the happiest kid. Can't take your eyes off them? Me either! I don't think I have ever loved a group of people so much, so fast. It's been said again and again that I feel like I've known them all my life. Which makes me think, maybe I have. Maybe nothing is coincidence, and everything leading up to becoming close to these beauties is just for that. To become close to them. They have changed me so much for the better, and my love for them is so deep.

Ohhh these boys. There is something about these boys that I can't get enough of. They aren't dramatic, they dont care what you're wearing, they will play video games with me and tell dirty jokes. They always want to go out to eat, because they're always hungry, just like me. I feel like they're all my brothers, and I love them so so so much! (Not pictured: Kent, Chris and Tony)


P.S. For those of you who thought I wasn't serious about sleeping with those letters in my bed, THINK AGAIN!


They haven't left my side, because I feel like there is a little part of each of you with me through these notes. I keep them close and it helps me with my anxiety. Besides having you all here with me, I couldn't have asked for anything better than these letters in which the words are all the right ones.

P.S.S This girl left a little early, but that doesn't make me love her less, she just gets her own picture!


1 comment:

  1. I have a lump in my throat and I love you so much. See you in LESS THAN A WEEK IM SO EXCITED. see you in five minutes.

    ReplyDelete