Monday, February 10, 2014

Meet Hermana De Leon


 
 


1. Transfers.
I'm still here in La Paz with Hermana De Leon. She's super great.
She's from San Marcos Guatemala, super awesome and we teach super well together. She actually came in the same group as me, so we have almost the same time in the mission. (I just have four weeks more from being in the MTC longer.)
2. My daughter (Hermana Rojas) left Talanga and is openining an area in Comayagua. Proud mother right here.
 
 
 
 
3. Alison (from the Menocal family) turned 3 on Saturday, so we went over there for cake and lemonade (cake eaten with our hands and lemonade probably made from pila water.) Rock hard stomach!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
4. We placed two baptismal dates this week with Yessi and her brother Josue who we also just started teaching this week. Yessi is dating one of the boys in the ward, and they are friends with the whole family. Theyre super great and super ready.
Read this scripture today in my study and loved it. Look it up. Matthew 10:39
Also I was listening to the CDs mom sent (best Mom on planet earth) and loved this line in I Believe in Christ. "While I strive through grief and pain, His voice is heard "Ye shall obtain.""
God is good.
The gospel is true.
I love everyone.
Happy Valentines Day.
B
 
Matthew 10:39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment