Monday, August 26, 2013

 
 
 
You guys. This week has been the difference of night and day.
EXCHANGES!!!!!

The cutie on the left is my new companion Hermana Gallardo. Wow. I don't even know where to start. I guess with a little family background. She's the second of five and has a brother serving in Argentina right this very second with a sister getting shipped out there this Wednesday. 3 siblings on a mission at the same time? So cool. Talk about blessed family! Anyway, Her dad is from Mexico and her Moms from New Port Beach California and both her parents served missions. Her mom in Puerto Rico and her dad in Mexico.
Hermana Gallardo and I were talking about how we were going to be companions at the activity we had with all the sister missionaries and HERE WE ARE. For the reunion de cambios, Hermana Watts and I stayed at the house to wait for our new companions while Hermana Peruch (my companion before) and Hermana Judd (my twin/ bestie) went to Tegucigalpa since they were the ones getting transferred. ANYWAY, as you can all imagine we were anxious and super nervous all morning. Then, the phone rang and it was the President, telling us our companions missed the bus, but they were on their way. When he told me who my companion was I fell to the floor with joy and sobbed. Not even a joke.
Things have been rockin. We haven't had a ton of success this week with lessons, and the President wants her to go over my training again because for lack of better words.. my trainer wasn't super ready to train. Anyway, We are so pumped to get to work and translate all of Talanga. She's the best and we are basically the same person. Cant wait for this week and to tell you all how it goes.
LOVE YOU ALL.
Got letters from Leah (sister) and MEISH today. Meish. I died. That was easily the best letter I've gotten since I left home. You're the best.
God is good. This gospel is true.

Hermana Rebekah Ludlow
Mision Honduras Comayaguela
Edifico Plaza America Contiguo A Sears
A Una Cuadra del Mall, 3 Nivel
Tegucigalpa, Francisco Morazan
HONDURAS

No comments:

Post a Comment