Thursday, May 9, 2013

Rebekah Ludlow
May 8 (1 day ago)
to me, striderquest
Last Tuesday: PDAY!!!!
-We went to the market and it was awesome! I looked for Leah Damrons grandparents, but no luck. Its ok though. It was so nice to get out of the MTC for a few hours to be quite frank. Being in the culture reminds me why I'm here and how much I already love these people. The freaky raw meat hanging in the doorways was great too.
Wednesday, we moved rooms from the second floor down to the first floor which was super stressful because we had like 10 minutes to do it with no notice. Good times. There were way more elders with the new shipment so they need the second floor because its bigger, and waaayyyy nicer not to mention. Ha. Its all good though. Prep for Honduras is what we like to say around here. Really it wasnt bad at all though. You just get used to being moved and shuffled around all the time that it doesnt really phase me anymore. Its so tiny here and there are so many of us! Its crazy, but awesome! Speaking of there being so many of us. I have some kinda sad news. I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CALL/ EMAIL/ SKYPE ON MOTHERS DAY. So I would like to take this moment to publically tell my MOM how much I love her.
MOTHER, You are the craziest, strongest, bravest, funniest, most loving woman I know and I dont know what I would do without you. Youve always been there for each of us and you are one of my very best friends. I love that I can tell you anything and have always been able too. Youre the best. Happy Mothers Day (I'm sending you a little letter in the mail too, but It'll probably get there late. ALL MY LOVE, Bekah
PDAYS are also great because we get to go to the temple. Which we did yesterday and last week. I love to pour my heart out in prayer in the Celestial Room. Seriously I have never felt closer to God than in those moments and I love each and every one of them.
Fast Sunday was so great. I dont think I can say I've ever fasted with that much of a purpose before. GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS and he loves us all so much! My companion and I also taught the lesson in Sunday School about the Priesthood and it was awesome! I want to thank every priesthood holder in my life for the blessings I have recieved because of their worthiness to hold that power. I want to especially thank my dad. Remember that night I got home from the hospital and I was so sad and angry and confused that it became physical? Those were some of the hardest days to date in my entire life, but there you were to give me a blessing. Thank you so much. I love you.
Im learning so much about the gospel and the language is sorda kinda coming too. Itll come. Ive been promised that it will. FAITH.
I'm halfway done with being here at the MTC!!! CRAZY!!! Things are getting easier with my companion most days. God helps me have patience everyday.
Love all of you so much and love the letters and emails. I'm still trying to figure out how to have time to write back and email back to everyone. But just know that I love you all!!!!!
The Gospel is true and we are all so blessed.
I PRAY FOR ALL OF YOU. We are all being blessed from these experiances. God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment